Budget & Cost Manager
Budget and Cost manager responsibilities include monitoring effective budget planning and analysing cost with reporting to managers.
- Review and make decisions of budget proposals and funding requests.
- Collect cost information and maintain an expenses database.
- Determine fixed costs like salaries, rent and insurance.
- Plan and record variable costs like purchases of raw material and operations costs.
- Review actual costs and provide recommendation of cost-effective.
- Prepare budgeting and cost reports to department managers.
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance or relevant field.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Understand of budgeting and regulatory requirements.
- Proficiency in MicroSoft Office and databases.
- Proven experience could be an advantage.