Software & Hardware Coordinators
IT coordinator is responsible for providing daily technical support to staff and management team.
- Provide technical support or training for systems and networks.
- Installs and removes software from computer systems and networks.
- Monitor system and network performance.
- Diagnose and repair technical issues with computers.
- Provide advice on the most suitable IT choices.
- Knowledge of IT systems and applications.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and coordination abilities.
- Bachelor degree in information technology or computer science is preferred.
- Relevant work experience or certification could be an advantage.