The Online Content Editor builds customer-oriented contents and manages content more interesting and attractive.
- Edit content produced by contents writers for style, grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Oversee layout and check content for accuracy and errors.
- Modify content to clarify meaning for customers.
- Provide editorial feedback and revision requests to writers for enhancing the article quality.
- Improve content by adding music, sound, film or artwork.
- Coach and develop freelance writers based on company objectives.
- Bachelor degree in Journalism or related field.
- Excellent spelling and grammar skills with an exceptional eye for detail.
- Ability to adapt to specific editorial styles depending on need.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to deliver constructive feedback to writers effectively.
- A strong editorial instinct, and creative approach to content.
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment.