The Marketing Coordinator implements marketing plans by allocating resources and employees appropriately, prepares meetings and reports.
- Creating and publishing marketing materials in line with marketing plans.
- Implementing promotional campaigns.
- Assisting team members with daily marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities as requested.
- Supporting the in-house marketing and design team by coordinating and collating content.
- Assisting with the production of artwork, sourcing images, print buying and checking copy.
- Produce clear and concise written correspondence in the form of letters and emails.
- Knowledge of traditional marketing tools.
- Confident and outgoing personality.
- Ability to work independently.
- Well organised and communication skills.
- Excellent command of written English with copy accuracy.
- Relevant work experience could be an advantage.