The marketing manager manages marketing activities and marketing strategy for the company.
- Developing marketing strategies according to company goals.
- Managing activities within the marketing department.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Planning promotional campaigns.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and creative
- Bachelor degree in Marketing.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Relevant work experience could be an advantage.