The social-media designer is responsible for designing all digital pages to attract customers and enhance company awareness.
- Design contents of company social media, like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- Design online advertising to improve popularity of products/service.
- Combine various colors, shapes and typography fonts to improve user experience.
- Present rough drafts to product managers and/or key stakeholders to gain approval.
- Stay up-to-date with design application changes and industry developments.
- Bachelor degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant qualification.
- Portfolio of related design, like logos, animations and graphics.
- Have experience with image editing and digital sketching software, like Photoshop, Indesign and Adobe Illustrator.
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts.