Business consultant is responsible for providing clients support to improve or set up their business.
- Collect information about the client’s business through a variety of methods.
- Analyse companies weaknesses and problems.
- Formulate concise reports with solution methods to meet client’s’ wishes.
- Present suggestions to clients with practical advice.
- Develop detailed business plans for company growth.
- Assist the client in implementing the business plan.
- Provide guidance for any occurring or potential problems and issues.
- Bachelor degree in business administration or relevant field.
- Knowledge of diverse business matters such as IT, Marketing, HR etc.
- Knowledge of analysis tools, like TOWS.
- Proficiency in business management software, like MS Office and database.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical mind with excellent data collection and analysis skills.
- Proven work experience or Certification could be an advantage.