Front Office Manager
Front Office Manager is in charge of coordinating all front desk activities, including reservations, guests services and solve potential problems and complaints.
- Ensure front desk is tidy and has all necessary stationery and material.
- Ensure timely and accurate customer service.
- Handle complaints and specific customers requests.
- Ensure proper mail and packages distribution.
- Prepare and monitor office budget and cost.
- Ensure company’s policies and security requirements are met.
- Knowledge of customer service or related field.
- Knowledge of MicroSoft Office and database.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Proven work experience could be an advantage.
- Additional certification could be an advantage.