Operations manager is responsible for company’s daily operations, improving work performance to attract more customers and keep good relationship with clients.
- Ensure that all service are meet specifications and quality requirements.
- Improve operational systems to guarantee organizational well-being.
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPI’s.
- Be in charge of customer’s issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions.
- Bachelor degree in management or related field.
- Knowledge of organisational effectiveness and operations management.
- IT skills like databases, MicroSoft Office.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Leadership and organisational skills.
- Proven work experience could be an advantage.