Sales manager is responsible for customers’ acquisition and retention, increasing sales with appropriate strategies.
- Set sales targets and achieve growth with appropriate strategies.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that help to expands customer base.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Build and keep strong customer relationships by understanding and meet their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Bachelor degree in sales or related field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Proficiency in mentoring and coaching skills.
- Successful previous experience could be an advantage.