Visas, Immigration & Nationality

UK immigration Visas to be sold?

Millionaires will be able to buy a visa to come and live in Britain under radical plans drawn up by government advisers . According to plans, an investor will be able to apply to stay in the UK for two, three or five years and thereafter may apply for UK citizenship. According to Professor Sir…
Read more

British Council Accredited Tier 4 Student Placement

Youth Mobility Scheme 2014 for Hong Kong

Youth Mobility Scheme 2014 for Hong Kong SAR passport holders and Young Britons The UK Tier 5 – Youth Mobility Scheme will be launched in 2014 for Hong Kong nationals. If you are a Hong Kong SAR passport holder and between 18 and 30 years of age, you are eligible to apply under this category.…
Read more

Youth Mobility Scheme 2014 for Japanese Nationals

For 2014 we have news about “Youth Mobility Scheme”. This category is specific for Japanese nationals who live abroad and will be available in January 2014. The number of the vacancies will be 1000, and if your application is successful you will be able to live, work and study in the UK for up to…
Read more

New Immigration forms

New Home Office Application Forms Released

UK Immigration and Visas have launched new application forms that are to be used from 1 December 2013 for in-country applications. There is now a new FLR (FP) form that is to be used in place of the FLR (O) application form if you are applying for limited leave to remain in the UK on…
Read more

Update to New English Language Tests

The Home Office have made some amendments to the list of approved English language tests for applicants applying for a UK immigration visa under tiers 1, 2 and 4 of the points-based system and for spouse or partner applications. The updated list include the contact details for test providers and clarifies the acceptable test levels…
Read more