Category: Expert Advisers UK

Visas, Immigration & Nationality

Immigration Health Surcharge

On 25 February 2015, the Secretary of State issued a statement of changes in Immigration Rules, which highlighted number of changes, most of which came into force on 06 April 2015. The Immigration Health Surcharge ensures that temporary, non-EEA migrants coming to the UK for more than six months contribute to the NHS in line…
Read more

Tourist & Visit Visa

New immigration rules for visitors to the UK

New set of rules for visitors to the UK will come into effect on all applications made on or after 24 April 2015. A visitor is a person who is coming to the UK, usually for six months, for a temporary purpose, for example a tourist, to visit friends or family or to carry out…
Read more

travel visa tips - do I need a visa?

Travel Visa Tips

Travel Visa Tips before you arrive to UK, what do you need to know? To enter the UK you will need to show a valid passport, or national id card if you are an EEA citizen. But if you are not an EU national, you will need to show further documentation, including a landing card and,…
Read more

UK Tier 2 FAQ

UK Tier 2 FAQ: The Tier 2 list of the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ). 1. Can I work in the time remaining on my Tier 4 student visa after my course ends? Most students can stay in the UK for around four months after their course finishes. During this period, you can work full-time in a…
Read more

CASE STUDY: EEA Derivative rights

An individual who does not qualify for a right of residence under the Free Movement Directive 2004/38/EC may qualify for another right of residence under the European Union law, termed EEA Derivative rights. In 2012, the Immigration (European Economic Area) Regulations 2006 established the right of entry and residence for primary carers of self-sufficient EEA…
Read more