Schengen Visas UK through IAM

Schengen Visas through IAM: going to France, Portugal, Netherlands or another EU country from the UK?

Schengen Visas UK Application and Submission

As a registered member of the French Embassy in London, and many other embassies in the UK, we are pleased to offer you, the ability to apply and lodge French and Schengen Visa applications and have them returned to you within 3-4 days.


  1. Book your appointment and make payment by completing our simple Schengen Visas UK Form.
  2. Gather the required supporting documents requested, you will be emailed, to us via:
  • email
  • post
  • in person
  • courier or collection.

You will be required, with one of our representatives, to submit your fingerprints and have a picture (usually termed as providing your biometrics) at the processing centre where all the documents will be submitted.

Once granted, we will return all the primary and secondary documents by your preferred means to whichever destination you like.

Our Schengen service is only currently at 92.40 GBP (excluding the embassy fees) per person and includes the preparation of you and your client’s application as well as booking the appointments and submitting your applications for your clients. Book now online


  1. i wish that i will work in christian country freedomly

  2. I want work visa or any PR visa any great developed country . could you assist me for the same. I would like to move their as soon as fast

    Mobile:+91 9825140474

    • It doesn’t work that way Kanak. No one just moves without a plan these days. No country says “come and get a work visa or Permanent Residency Kanak” there must be a reason why they will grant it for you. You come to work, study or join family.

      For work purposes, why will any employer hire you? They have a whole country to choose from.
      For study, what course and how long? Do you have the ability to successfully complete your course? Do you have the funds?
      Family these days are only based on ancestry or very close family members (ie: children and spouse/partners, and in some rare circumstances; parents).

      Do the reading on our site and online and then make an informed choice.

Leave a reply

I consent to Immigration And Migration and it's group companies collecting my data.
This comment collects your personal data so as we can conduct work on your behalf. Check out our privacy policy for the full story on how we protect and manage your submitted Data!

UK Immigration

Business People & Investors
Sole Representatives
Tier 1 UK Visas
Tier 1 UK General Visa
Tier 1 UK (General) Assessment
Tier 1 Uk Entrepreneur Visa
Tier 1 UK Graduate Entrepreneur Visa
Studying in the UK
Tier 4 (General) UK Student Visas
Tier 4 (Child) UK Student Visa
UK Student Visitor Visa
Other Immigration Applications
Ancestry and Commonwealth
EEA Applications
Long Residence
Indefinite Leave (ILR)
British Citizenship
Other Visa Countries
United States

Work Permits
Tier 2 UK General Visa
Tier 2 UK Immigration Migrant Application
Temporary Workers
Tier 5 UK Youth Mobility Scheme
Visiting the UK
General Visitor Visa
Business Visitor Visa
Family Visitor Visa
Child Visitor Visa
Marriage Visitor Visa
Family Immigration
Spouses and Partners
Dependant Children
Extended Family Members

Businesses and Institutions
Sponsorship Licences
Education Providers
Global Mobility
Professional Partners