Before you apply for a Standard Visitor Visa, you should know that it has replaced multiple other Visit Visas.
The Standard Visitor Visa has replaced the:
  • Family Visitor visa
  • General Visitor visa
  • Child Visitor visa
  • Business Visitor visa
  • Sports Visitor visa
  • Entertainer Visitor visa
  • Prospective Entrepreneur visa
  • Private Medical Treatment Visitor visa
  • Approved Destination Status (ADS) visa
​​​​​​Whether this is your first time applying or you have previously applied for one before iam’s experienced lawyers are here to ensure your application is straight forward and that your visa is granted.

If you have experienced a refusal of a visitor visa or in fact any visa, make sure to schedule a consultation with one of our specialist consultants in order to solve the problem and help you apply for a new visa with a guaranteed success.

If you are unsure whether the visitor visa is for you and don't want to waste time applying for the wrong visa, make sure to check out the eligibility for Standard Visitor Visa.
UK Visit Visas
If you are to visit the UK on business

You can apply for a Standard Visitor visa on the off chance that you need to visit the UK for business-related exercises, eg: 

  • you're going to the UK for a gathering, meeting or training 
  • you need to partake in a particular sports related occasion 
  • you're a musician, performer or artist and going to the UK to perform 
  • you're a scholarly and are doing research or going with understudies on an investigation abroad program 
  • you're a specialist or dental practitioner and are going to the UK to take a clinical connection or onlooker post 
  • you need to take the Professional and Linguistic Assessment Board (PLAB) test or sit the Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE) 
  • you need to inspire subsidising to begin, assume control, join or maintain a business in the UK
Standard UK Visit Visas

What you may or may not be able to do:

You can:

  • partake in any of the business-related exercises specified in the Visitor Rules 
  • study for up to 30 days, as long as it's not the fundamental explanation behind your visit
  • participate in a trade program or instructive visit (in case you're under 18) 
  • change over your common association into a marriage 

You can not:

  • do paid or unpaid work
  • live in the UK for drawn out stretches of time through regular visits 
  • get public funds
  • marry or register a civil partnership, or give notice of marriage or civil partnership
Standard UK Visit Visa Application
  • About Us 

    iam (immigration and migration)
    225 Marsh Wall, London
    E14 9FW - 0333 006 4506