If you are not a European national but a family member or an extended family member of one, you can come with them to reside in the United Kingdom. What you need to know about 欧洲经济区国民的家庭成员.

You are a family member if you are the EEA national’s:

  • spouse or civil partner;
  • children or grandchildren under 21 岁并且学业未完成时, or dependent children or...