map Where you will be studying in the UK requires different amounts of Maintenance Funds or Costs of Living Allowance. Effective from 14 November 2015, UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) did not only increase the maintenance fund but have also widened the areas considered as inner London. The following living costs are required: