Tier 4 UK Visas – Study in the UK

Visas, Immigration & Nationality

Get a Visa to Study in the UK as a Tier 4 Student with iam

Tier 4 UK visas covers students who wish to study in the UK and experience the vibrant and rich student life that United Kingdom’s academic institutions have to offer. From a child who is just starting to explore to a mature student who wants to change or build on their career. Study in the UK has long been established as one of the best destinations for education in the world and one of the best decisions you will make in your life.

If you are interested in studying in the United Kingdom, there are currently four categories under Tier 4. Find out more about the UK Student visa requirements:

[tabs tab1=”General” tab2=”Child Student” tab3=”Student Visitor” tab4=”Doctorate Extension Scheme”] [tab1] Tier 4 UK General Visa If you are aged 16 or over and would like to study a course that lasts for more than 6 months, you may be able to apply as a Tier 4 UK General Visa student.

Read more about Tier 4 UK General Visa or complete our Free Immigration Assessment online.[/tab1] [tab2] Children aged between 4 and 17 years old that would like to study in the UK at an independent fee-paying school, may be able to apply for a Tier 4 UK Child Student Visa to study in the UK.

The UK has a reputation of producing the best schools in the world. Contact our British Council Accredited Student Services Team to assist in getting the best schools for children. Why leave it to chance? Why not get the best for you and your child? Once secured, our highly trained immigration lawyers simplify the visa process.

Read more about about Tier 4 UK Child Student Visitor Visa or complete our Free Immigration Assessment online.[/tab2] [tab3] Would you like to study a short course of study in the UK such as an English language course or a training course? May be able to you to apply as a Student Visitor.

Read more about Tier 4 UK Student Visitor Visa or complete our Free Immigration Assessment online.[/tab3] [tab4] If you are studying a PhD course you can apply for the Doctorate Extension Scheme to stay in the UK for 12 months after your course has ended to look for and start work in the UK.

Read more about Tier 4 UK Doctorate Extension Scheme Visa or complete our Free Immigration Assessment online.[/tab4] [/tabs]

How to Apply for a Student Visa: In addition to our highly trained immigration lawyers, that ensure you obtain your student visa, our team includes Student Advisors that assist you to obtain a place in the correct school, college or university. So why wait? your education, career and future path awaits with iam!

One Response

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.