Tier 5 Temporary Workers
You can come to UK as well as Tier 5 Temporary Workers.
1. Youth Mobility Scheme
- If you are from Australia, Canada, Japan, New Zealand, Monaco or Taiwan, you can come to the UK on a ‘working holiday’ visa and experience life in the UK while working to pay your way.
2. Creative and Sporting
- Artists, performers and sportspeople of international calibre can come to work in the UK.
3. Charity and Religious Workers
- For missionaries and unpaid charity workers.
4. Government Authorised Exchange
- For people coming under government-approved schemes aimed at the sharing of knowledge, experience and best practice.
5. International Agreement
- For people coming to the UK under contract to do work covered by international agreements, employments of international governments and private servants in diplomatic households.
- Post Study Work Options: How to Get a Work Visa for Malta After Your Studies - September 18, 2020
- Spain backs Kuwait’s Schengen visa waiver request - September 16, 2020
- How to Get a Slovenia Work Permit After Studies: Post Study Work Visa Slovenia - September 11, 2020