Short Term UK Visit Visas for Travel
Are you thinking about getting a Visit Visa or other travel permit to the UK for a short term tourist visa, business visit or medical purpose?
There are many options to obtain entry clearance to the UK on a Short Term UK Visit Visa. Usually valid for up to six months in any one visit. There are different types of visit visas to enter the UK:
- Standard Visitor visa – Requirements for how you can visit the UK for tourism.
- Business Visitor visa – Procedures and information on getting a Visit Visa to enter the UK for business.
- Student Visitor visa – Tier 4 – Apply for a short term study visa for the UK.
- Family Visitor visa – Apply for a tourist visa to enter the UK for a stopover holiday to be with family based in the UK.
- Child Visitor visa – Yes – thats right! A tourist visa for a child up to the age of 18 to enter the UK.
- Marriage Visitor visa – How you can visit the UK to get married and leave afterwards.
- Sports Visitor visa – Requirements and how you can apply to enter the UK to take part in a sporting event(s) for periods of up to six months. This can be extended into Tier 5.
- Entertainer Visitor visa – If you are going to take part in a performance, festival, competition or other event, find out about the procedures and apply for a visa to as an entertainer, technical or support staff.
- Visit the UK in a Chinese tour group – Under the approved destination status agreement (ADS), tour groups from China can use this simplified tourist visa application route. Tourist visitors from China can get this permit to stay in the UK for up to 30 days.
- Permitted Paid Engagement visa – If you are coming to the UK to work for your organisation for up to one month, this permit is for you to do clearly defined work and not under the points based system.
- Prospective Entrepreneur visa – Apply for an entry clearance visa to visit for the purpose of finding out if you can be an entrepreneur under the Tier 1 entrepreneur scheme. iam’s immigration lawyers will assist in ensuring all elements are in place.
- Parent of a Child at School visa – How long you can get an entry clearance visa as a parent of a child at a school in the UK is for usually six or 12 months at a time. It can be extended whilst your child is at an independent fee paying school up to the age of 12 years. Specialist immigration advisors at iam will greatly benefit your immigration application.
- Private Medical Treatment Visitor visa – Using a specialist immigration law firm is vital to the success of getting your leave to enter the UK for treatment or a medical consultation or even donating an organ under the private medical treatment system in the UK.
If your situation corresponds to one of the types entry clearance above, or you wish to extend your tourist visa Business visit or private medical treatment, please complete the UK immigration Visit Visa Free Assessment application or alternatively, book a free Visit Visa Immigration consultation.
Details of FREE Fully Refundable Deposit after
The reasons why iam do this, is to ensure your
attendance and aviability upon on your
online, in person or telephone consultation