Permitted Paid Engagement Visa
You can apply for a Permitted Paid Engagement visa if you:
- want to come to the UK to do specific paid work without having to be sponsored under the points-based visa system;
- are from a country that’s not in the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland.
How long it will take?
You can apply for a visa up to 3 months before your date of travel to the UK.
You should get a decision on your visa within 3 weeks.
What Kind of Jobs Can You Do? If you are;
- a student examiner or assessor
- qualified to take part in selection panels as a highly qualified academic if you’re invited by an education, arts or research organisation
- to give lectures at a higher education institution, as long as it’s not a part-time or full-time role
- to examine UK-based pilots so they meet the standards of the country you come from and are invited by an approved UK training organisation regulated by the UK Civil Aviation Authority
- to provide advocacy in a particular area of law
- to take part in arts, entertainment or sporting activities including broadcasting
- to take part in fashion modelling assignments