Visit the UK in a Chinese tour group

What you need to know to visit UK in a Chinese tour group?

You can come to the UK for up to 30 days as part of a tour group through the approved destination status agreement (ADS) if you’re a Chinese citizen. You will be granted a UK visitor visa.

To qualify you must enter the country as part of your tour group (minimum 5 people) and stay with the group for the whole of your visit.

Your tour must be organised by an ADS licensed Chinese tour operator.

You must leave the UK when your ADS visa expires. You cannot extend this visa.

Your agent will then arrange an appointment for the whole tour group at a visa approval centre in China. This will usually happen at least 3 weeks before departure.

Before the appointment date you need to give your agent:

  • your current travel document or passport
  • 1 passport-sized colour photograph
  • your previous passports or travel documents
  • evidence of your current employment or studies

You must have a blank page in your passport on which to put the visa.

The appointment includes taking your fingerprints and photo (biometric information).

You should pay the visa fee directly to your travel agent, who will pay for the whole group.

Visit the UK in a Chinese tour group Full Consultation:

UK Immigration

Business People & Investors
Sole Representatives
Tier 1 UK Visas
Tier 1 UK General Visa
Tier 1 UK (General) Assessment
Tier 1 Uk Entrepreneur Visa
Tier 1 UK Graduate Entrepreneur Visa
Studying in the UK
Tier 4 (General) UK Student Visas
Tier 4 (Child) UK Student Visa
UK Student Visitor Visa
Other Immigration Applications
Ancestry and Commonwealth
EEA Applications
Long Residence
Indefinite Leave (ILR)
British Citizenship
Other Visa Countries
United States

Work Permits
Tier 2 UK General Visa
Tier 2 UK Immigration Migrant Application
Temporary Workers
Tier 5 UK Youth Mobility Scheme
Visiting the UK
General Visitor Visa
Business Visitor Visa
Family Visitor Visa
Child Visitor Visa
Marriage Visitor Visa
Family Immigration
Spouses and Partners
Dependant Children
Extended Family Members

Businesses and Institutions
Sponsorship Licences
Education Providers
Global Mobility
Professional Partners