Compensation and Benefits Specialist
Compensation and benefits specialist is in charge of designing reward system to increase employees performance and satisfaction.
- Define a compensation and benefits package that fits company’s strategy and business goals.
- Ensure that compensation practices are according to current legislation.
- Design different types compensations, like financial, indirect financial and nonfinancial.
- Assess employees needs to find out what motivates and engages employees.
- Participate in salary and labour market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits.
- Bachelor degree in human resources, finance or similar field.
- Proficiency in MicroSoft Office and other tools.
- Knowledge of current labour rules and regulations.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Familiarity with various types of incentives and benefits.
- Proven working experience could be an advantage.