Sponsorship Application for UK Immigration

Sponsorship Application Licence - UK immigration Sponsorship licences

The UK Immigration Sponsorship Application belongs to different Tiers: Tier 2 UK Visas, Tier 4 UK Visas and Tier 5 sponsorship for employment visa status.

To apply under Tier 2 UK of the points-based system your employee must:

  • have a job offer from a licensed sponsor (employer) that has issued them a valid certificate of sponsorship (CoS); and
  • pass a points-based assessment. If they are a Turkish citizen and they are already in the UK with a visa that gives them the right to work, they may have certain rights under the European Community Association Agreement with Turkey.

Tier 4 UK sponsor licence is required by Educational Institutions if you want to enrol students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA).

UK immigration Sponsorship Application:

The sponsorship regime is to ensure that you are a bona fide employer or institution and comes with many responsibilities and requirements to monitor migrants. We take the headache out of your registration, reporting and monitoring requirements.

To start your sponsorship application, please complete as much of our Free UK Immigration Sponsorship License Audit form and book our limited Free Immigration Consultation or book the full consultation by clicking the button below.

UK Immigration

Business People & Investors
Sole Representatives
Tier 1 UK Visas
Tier 1 UK General Visa
Tier 1 UK (General) Assessment
Tier 1 Uk Entrepreneur Visa
Tier 1 UK Graduate Entrepreneur Visa
Studying in the UK
Tier 4 (General) UK Student Visas
Tier 4 (Child) UK Student Visa
UK Student Visitor Visa
Other Immigration Applications
Ancestry and Commonwealth
EEA Applications
Long Residence
Indefinite Leave (ILR)
British Citizenship
Other Visa Countries
United States

Work Permits
Tier 2 UK General Visa
Tier 2 UK Immigration Migrant Application
Temporary Workers
Tier 5 UK Youth Mobility Scheme
Visiting the UK
General Visitor Visa
Business Visitor Visa
Family Visitor Visa
Child Visitor Visa
Marriage Visitor Visa
Family Immigration
Spouses and Partners
Dependant Children
Extended Family Members

Businesses and Institutions
Sponsorship Licences
Education Providers
Global Mobility
Professional Partners