Tier 2 UK Minister of Religion Visa
If you are a religious worker within a recognised religion who ministers and/or performs pastoral duties, whether regularly or occasionally, you will be able to make an application to travel to the United Kingdom as a Tier 2 Minister of Religion.
This category is for people who have been offered employment or posts or roles within their faith communities in the UK as:
- ministers of religion undertaking preaching and pastoral work;
- members of religious orders.
Pastoral duties include:
- leading worship regularly and on special occasions;
- giving religious education to children and adults by preaching or teaching;
- officiating at marriages, funerals and other special services;
- offering counselling and welfare support to members of the congregation;
- recruiting, training and co-ordinating the work of any local volunteers and lay preachers.
Work as a missionary can include:
- the organization of missionary activity (but should not be administrative or clerical, unless filling a senior post);
- supervising staff;
- co-ordinating the organisation of missionary work;
- being in charge of a particular activity such as accounts/finance, personnel management or IT;
- translating religious texts – this is missionary work, not clerical work.
The work in a religious order must be in the order itself, or outside work directed by the order.
Working full-time as a teacher in a school run by a church or missionary organization does not count as missionary work. If this is the work that you will be doing, you must apply as a teacher under the Tier 2 (General).
If you want to come to the UK as a religious worker for a shorter time, you should apply under Tier 5 – Temporary Worker – Religious Worker.
Please, Download Guide to know the requirements and advantages of Tier 2 – Minister of Religion.
Details of FREE Fully Refundable Deposit after
The reasons why iam do this, is to ensure your
attendance and aviability upon on your
online, in person or telephone consultation