Business Development Managers
We are constantly looking for experienced and new entrants into the Business Development and Sales Roles.
Our current vacancies in BDM and Sales include, Interns, Experienced, Managers and Director level positions. We expect experienced applicants to have at least two years direct comparison experience. We do not require candidates to have had degrees. The only paper we need to see is that which can be exchanged for goods and services.
Sector: Immigration and Global mobility
Location: Canary Wharf and Worldwide
We are looking for great Business Development Managers – to drive our organisation to the next level. Our BDMs focus on core sectors including:
- Global Mobility & Corporate Immigration
- Student Recruitment and Services team.
- Immigration Services
- Employment & Recruitment Services
iam is a Global Law Firm in London. We have an established international presence and a highly regarded reputation that provides a holistic and thorough approach to developing your Business Development career and that of our clients.
The Business Development Executive is a hands on role that requires efficient and high-quality work to support the partners and immigration lawyers in the practice with business development, including bid support; client development; and key account management as well as other marketing and communications initiatives.
You will provide day to day support as well as establishing and maintaining best practice for business development activities across the group. This role sits within London and you will also be expected to lead a client team and support an international industry sector team. The company has three main functions of Immigration, Employment and Student Services.
Key Tasks include:
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations (say hello to Powerpoint)
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Writing reports
- Providing management with feedback
- Meeting set Targets.
• Educated to degree level with previous marketing and business development experience from a law, accounting or finance (e.g. payroll, umbrella companies etc), recruitment global mobility or a similar partnership or professional services environment
• Broad experience in dealing with senior management and key stakeholders
• Knowledge of the banking and financial industry is highly recommended
• Knowledge of the Education Services and Recruitment industry is highly recommended
• Interest in interacting with international clients
• Coaching, influencing and presentation skills and be confident, articulate, resilient and focused
• You will be able to demonstrate a track record of being proactive and using your initiative, and of delivering high quality work.
• Excellent project management skills
You will be expected to be an effective member of staff that translates to business growth.