Tier 2 UK Intra Company Transfer Visa

Visas, Immigration & Nationality

Also, known as Tier 2 ICT Visa.

If you are currently an employee of a multi-national company and want to be transferred from outside the European Economic Area by your employer, to a training position or skilled job in a related UK company, you will be able to make an application to travel to the United Kingdom as a Tier 2 (Intra-company transfer) Migrant.

Please, Download Guide to know the requirements and advantages of Tier 2 – Intra Company Transfer.

Tier 2 UK Intra Company Transfer Visa [free-consultation]

Leave a Reply