Tier 2 UK Sports Person Visa

If you are a sports person or coach who are internationally established and whose employment will make a significant contribution to the development of their sport in the UK, and who intend to base themselves in the UK, you will be able to make an application to travel to the United Kingdom as a Tier 2 Sports person.

Also, if your goal is to come tot he UK as a sportsperson for a short time, you need apply under Tier 5 – Temporary Worker (Creative and Sporting).

Please, Download Guide to know the requirements and advantages of Tier 2 – Sports Person.

UK Immigration

Business People & Investors
Sole Representatives
Tier 1 UK Visas
Tier 1 UK General Visa
Tier 1 UK (General) Assessment
Tier 1 Uk Entrepreneur Visa
Tier 1 UK Graduate Entrepreneur Visa
Studying in the UK
Tier 4 (General) UK Student Visas
Tier 4 (Child) UK Student Visa
UK Student Visitor Visa
Other Immigration Applications
Ancestry and Commonwealth
EEA Applications
Long Residence
Indefinite Leave (ILR)
British Citizenship
Other Visa Countries
United States

Work Permits
Tier 2 UK General Visa
Tier 2 UK Immigration Migrant Application
Temporary Workers
Tier 5 UK Youth Mobility Scheme
Visiting the UK
General Visitor Visa
Business Visitor Visa
Family Visitor Visa
Child Visitor Visa
Marriage Visitor Visa
Family Immigration
Spouses and Partners
Dependant Children
Extended Family Members

Businesses and Institutions
Sponsorship Licences
Education Providers
Global Mobility
Professional Partners