IAM (Immigration and Migration) is a professional law firm in central London.
IAM was initially created in 2002 to offer back office and casework to other law and immigration companies. Having established clear and efficient systems of practice and with more than 20 years of legal experience amongst its staff members, it has become recognised as one of the leading immigration firms in the United Kingdom.
Situated in Canary Wharf, the “business mecca” of London, IaM is in a prime location to cater for both private and corporate clients ranging from highly regarded and established law firms to boutique and niche immigration practices. It specialises in expert legal advice and prides itself on providing services that go beyond the expectations of its clients.
While a majority of cases are generally very straightforward, a great deal of cases, both from private and corporate clients, will have their own difficulties and complications. IaM ensures that the utmost is done to obtain success in all cases.
Why we are different:
- We specialise in immigration law cases and therefore we have developed specialist knowledge in the field. We evaluate your situation thoroughly and offer you the best solution out of all available options.
- We aim to respond within 24 hours to any questions you may have about your case.
- IaM guarantees impartial and independent advice with absolute confidentiality to protect your interests.
- We understand different cultures so feel free to speak English, Fanti, Filipino, French, Portuguese, Russian or Spanish to our team.
- Our fees are fixed and discussed with you at the beginning in a transparent manner.
Find out more about our team by following the profile links above. You are welcome to complete a free assessment form or to book an appointment at any suitable time.