Australia Visas

Visas, Immigration & Nationality

Australia visa with iam immigration and migration

IaM is now introducing to you: Australia Visas service.

Our staff are trained to help you find the visa for Australia that best suits your needs. There are over 20 different types of Australian visas, catering for people who want to move to Australia for:

  1. Work
  2. Study
  3. Investments
  4. Business
  5. Family
  6. Marriage

Every visa type is different and each has its own unique processing times and fees. Because the fees and times are set by the Australian immigration authorities and not by us, we are unable to affect either. However, we could expect to have your case processed anywhere between a few months and a few years, depending on its complexity.

Australia has one of the world’s most complex visa systems. Requirements vary depending on why you want to move, and you need to make sure that you match all of the criteria for your chosen visa.

The Australian government determine eligibility in a 3-stage process. First, you have to fulfil the basic criteria. This includes:

  • Age
  • English language ability
  • Health
  • Character

While some parts – such as the age requirement – are clear-cut, every other aspect of this process needs to be presented correctly to make the best possible case to the immigration authorities. To prove good health and character you must convince the person reading your case that you fulfil the criteria, and that you are a better fit than the previous applicant if they are working to a quota.

If you are not applying for a family or marriage visa, you will need to take a second part, which is a points test. Many independent visa submissions are eligible, but do not know how to present the information correctly so they are marked down on points and are not granted a visa even though they are excellent candidates.

Family and marriage visas are subject to their own tests to prove the authenticity of the relationship.

Skilled Independent Visa – 189 

The Skilled Independent Visa is a points-based application. To qualify for the independent visa, you must first meet basic requirements around your age, English competence, training and work experience. Once you meet these requirements, you will be eligible for this visa. This visa is without a doubt the most desired route of immigration to Australia, however, you need to score very high points to be able to apply for this visa. This is an independent application which means no state, or territory will sponsor you and you need to score the required points without having to claim any bonus points for sponsorship. Although the application takes between 12 – 16 months, but once approved you are a permanent resident in Australia and you have the flexibility to settle anywhere in Australia. We specialise in the Australian Skilled independent immigration process. We have specialised & regulated caseworkers who are authorised by the Australian government to give advice and assist people with the complex Australian Immigration process.

Skilled Nominated Visa – 190 

The Skilled Sponsored visa is a points-based application. To qualify for this type of visa you must first meet basic requirements around your age, English competence, training and work experience. Once you meet these requirements you may be eligible for this visa. Once approved you become a permanent resident of Australia from day one however you have a restriction to your stay in Australia, where you need to live in the region that sponsors your occupation for at least 24 months. We are specialise in the Australian sponsored immigration.

Skilled Nominated / Sponsored Visa – 489

The Skilled Regional Sponsored visa is initially based on meeting a point score. To qualify for this visa, you must first pass basic requirements. You get points for your age, English competence, training, work experience and having an eligible relative (or a state) able to sponsor you. Once you meet these requirements, you may be eligible for this type of visa. This is initially a 3-year visa sponsored by a state. You may apply for permanent residency after 2 years if you meet the criteria. For this application, your occupation MUST be nominated by a state.

Working Holiday Visa

This visa is for people aged 18 to 30 years of age, who are interested in a working holiday of up to 12 months in Australia. You can extend this visa automatically after the 12 months by another 1 year.

If you are granted this visa you can, enter Australia within 12 months of the grant, leave and re-enter Australia any number of times while the visa is valid and study for up to four months.

Partner Visas

There are many different types of partner visa to Australia. These include the Spouse Partner Visa, the Defacto Partner Visa, the Interdependent Partner Visa and the Prospective Marriage Partner Visa.

Family Visas

Family Migration is one of the most common and popular ways of entering Australia legally. There are a number of different types of applications you can apply for under this category. You may qualify if you have a family member who is a citizen of Australia. This could be your parents or your children or even a partner who you would like to go and settle with. Whatever the situation, if you have a family member who is a citizen or a permanent resident of Australia, we can help.

Book your Free Consultation:

Leave a Reply