EEA Route Applications

Visas, Immigration & Nationality

EEA Route Applications

Since the UK left the EU after Brexit, as a National or dependent of countries in the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland, you no longer have the automatic rights to come to, live in, work and then settle in the UK.

EEA route applications include the following are now no longer available:

  1. EEA Family Permit;
  2. EEA Residence Permit;
  3. EEA Family Members/Dependants;
  4. ILR (infinite Leave to Remain);
  5. Derivative Right of Residence.

If you, your family member are already in the UK or elsewhere, in certain “reasonable” circumstances, you can apply for the EU Settlement Scheme or for Pre-Settlement as an EU national or a Non-EU National.

To start your application, please complete our Free Immigration Assessment form and our Initial Enquiry. You can also contact us by calling 0845 126 1350 | 033 3006 4506

EEA Route Applications [free-consultation]

Leave a Reply