EEA Family Permit

Visas, Immigration & Nationality

As said before EEA Family Permit belongs to EEA Applications.

EEA Family Permits are for non European nationals to join family from the EEA (European Economic Area) living in the UK. If you have a family member from European living in the UK, you may qualify for this visa.

To start your application, please complete our Free Immigration Assessment and our Initial Enquiry.

Book Now

Leave a Reply