People from all over the world travel to the UK for many different reasons, be it to visit, study, work or start a business. They may even want to marry or enter into a civil partnership and start a new life in the UK. However, whatever their reasons for travelling to the UK may be, they will need authorisation from the UK Government.
To successfully come to the UK, foreign nationals must:
- Obtain a Visa from an Entry Clearance Officer;
- Obtain leave to enter from an immigration; and should they wish to extend their stay or reside in the UK on a more permanent basis they must;
- Obtain Leave to Remain from the Home Office.
Further to this immigration control are extended to foreign nationals who have already obtained Settlement in the UK but still have family in their birth countries whom they want to bring and join them in their new lives in the UK.
For many Settled persons and foreign national this can be a very arduous and expensive process and it is therefore very important that foreign nationals get the right type of advice and help when beginning any immigration application process.
(IAM) Immigration and Migration provides just that level of high quality help and advice. Our services range from:
- Visa renewal;
- Working Visas – including business Visas;
- Student Visas;
- ILR (Indefinite Leave to Remain);
- British Citizenship – Naturalisation;
- Family Immigration;
- Points Based System applications.
Within the above services we have the options of:
- Application check and send services
- You complete the application and we ensure that all the relevant sections have been correctly completed and all necessary documents are present before it is sent.
- Application preparation and representation
- We take case of the whole application process.
- Fast Track – Same day
- We provide a service where your application will be seen to by the UKBA and a decision will be made that day – ideal for clients who require an answer urgently.
- We also provide an option where you will be accompanied by one of our Paralegals to the UKBA to ensure that everything runs as smoothly as possible.
(IAM) Immigration and Migration works to cater to all your immigration needs and prides itself on delivering a quality of work like no other.