Training manager is responsible for improving employees’ skills and quality of work through various of training programs.
- Identify and assess training needs through performance appraisals and consultation with line managers.
- Draw an training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations.
- Design a plenty of different training approaches with limited budget.
- Schedules training sessions, organizes information technology and other equipment.
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness.
- Maintains understanding of new training techniques and methods.
- Bachelor degree in human resources or relevant field.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Good time management and analysis skills.
- Proven work experience could be an advantage.