Market Research Analysts
Market research analysts research market conditions to examine potential sales of a product/service, who help companies understand what product/service people want, who will buy them, and at what price.
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
- Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences.
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis.
- Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends.
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation.
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS or similar), databases and MS Office.
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (focus groups, surveys etc).
- Strong analytical and critical thinking.
- Bachelor degree in Statistics, Marketing or related field.