Offline advertising is responsible for enhancing company brand awareness, attracting customers and increase revenue through offline tools, like print, TV.
- Developing globally-integrated offline advertising campaigns (TV, Radio, Print, OOH, etc.) including development and testing of all creative and media.
- Testing and developing the advertising strategy by researching and analysing user experience.
- Negotiating with partnership to find more opportunities.
- Managing relationship with key partners with relevant marketing advertising.
- Identify and manage agencies, including annual reviews of against KPI’s and contract negotiations.
- Know how to design offline advertising campaigns (TV, Radio, Print, OOH, etc.).
- Proven ability to collaborate closely with external ad agencies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, collaborative, creative.
- Ability to operate independently as well as work in a team-oriented.
- Excellent reporting and analytic skills, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills.
- Have relevant work experience could be an advantage.