Online Market Coordinator
The Digital Marketing Coordinator assists the Digital Marketing Manager in the daily running, implementation and reporting performance.
- Working with Digital Marketing Manager to increase revenues.
- Maintains and orders marketing materials for the department as needed.
- Plan and execute all web, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Monitoring, evaluating and optimising campaign activities across all digital marketing channels.
- Investigating competitor marketing activity.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent organizational, written, and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills and creative.
- Ability to work independently.
- Relevant work experience could be an advantage.