Online Market Manager
The online marketing manager manages digital marketing strategy for the company.
- Overseeing the digital marketing strategy for the company.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Setting up tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Identify trends and optimize performance based on the trends.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Bachelor degree in marketing or a related field.
- Knowledge of digital marketing design and analysis tools.
- Highly creative with digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate customers.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Relevant working experience could be an advantage.