Marketing public relation is responsible for increasing brand awareness, improving the relationship between customers and responding positive services.
- Developing a marketing communications plan including strategies, goals and budget.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media.
- Create content for press releases and presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results regularly.
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising.
- Understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Public Relations or related fields.
- Knowledge of researching, writing and editing publications.
- Proficient in MS Office and social media.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Creativity and problem-solving aptitude.
- Have relevant work experience could be an advantage.