Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search Engine Optimization manager is responsible for optimising the contents so that it will be easy to find through the search engine.
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies.
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams.
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes.
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy.
- Work with social media and analyse trends to optimize campaigns.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends).
- Excellent communication skills and analysis of numerical aptitude.
- Relevant experience could be an advantage.