Immigration lawyers responsibilities include helping clients with immigration and Visa issues, and providing supports for different requirements, such as work, study abroad and investment.
- Help foreign nationals with the applications to become citizens.
- Assist foreign nationals stay legally in the country.
- Provide solutions for business legal issues.
- Prepare and check necessary documents for clients.
- Provide accurate and practical advice to clients on all aspects of immigration.
- Keep up to date of the immigration regulation and laws.
- Bachelor degree in law.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of immigration law.
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity.
- Proven work experience could be an advantage.