Operation coordinator is helping manager to complete daily project through allocating tasks appropriately and improve the quality of customer service.
- Assist Managers in daily management of business operational activities.
- Manage business operations to meet customer expectations and company goals.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationship.
- Evaluate current operational performance and provide strategic plan for improvements.
- Provide direction and guidance to internal teams to achieve performance targets.
- Identify problems in operations process and resolve them in quickly and timely manner.
- Maintain clear and accurate operations documents.
- Bachelor degree in management or similar field.
- Supporting and working in a team.
- Proficiency in MicroSoft Office and other customer management tools.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Relevant work experience could be an advantage.