Sales analyst is responsible for collecting and analysing sales data, presenting information to support management with decision making and sales increasing.
- Collect data from sales reports for analysis.
- Conduct research into competitive companies and the market.
- Present sales analysis and forecast reports to managers.
- Provide suggestions to sales and promotional strategies for sales and profit growth.
- Lead informational sessions for staff to explain sales trends and new marketing strategies.
- Bachelor degree in sales, marketing or relevant fields.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analysis and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in MicroSoft Office and analysis tools.
- Ability to work independently and work with a team if necessary.
- Relevant work experience or certification could be an advantage.