How To Apply For Your UK E-Visa

Visas, Immigration & Nationality


If you are a national of Kuwait, Oman, Qatar or the United Arab Emirates, get an electronic visa waiver (EVW) instead of a visa to visit the UK

The E-Visa replaces the Standard Visitor Visa that has replaced multiple other Visit Visas. Get a UK e-Visa to:

  • Visit Family and friends
  • General Visits and tourism
  • Business Visits
  • Sports Visits
  • Entertainers Visiting the UK
  • Prospective Entrepreneurial Visit
  • Private Medical Treatment


To be eligible, you must be a national of Kuwait, Oman, Qatar or United Arab Emirates. You must also have details of your journey as well as your accommodation in the UK.

UK E-Visa

 A UK Visit Visa in 48 hours online

An UK E-Visa (EVW) allows you to visit the UK for up to 6 months for tourism, business, study or medical treatment. If you’re visiting for another reason, your visa consultant will advise you otherwise.

Once submitted, you should have your visa in around 24 hours. You can apply up to three months before your journey. But if your journey changes, your UK e-Visa will also need to be updated.

Please ensure that you have to hand, when you apply:   

  • a copy of your current passport that you can upload.
  • details of the address that you will be staying in the UK. 
  • your flight details (including departure and arrival times). 

UK Electronic Visa

What you may or may not be able to do

You can:

  • partake in any of the business-related exercises specified in the Visitor Rules, such as:
    • you're going to the UK for a gathering, meeting or training 
    • you need to partake in a particular sports related occasion 
    • you're a musician, performer or artist and going to the UK to perform
    • you're a scholar and are doing research or going with understudies on an investigation abroad program 
    • you're a specialist or dental practitioner and are going to the UK to take a clinical connection or onlooker post 
    • you need to take the Professional and Linguistic Assessment Board (PLAB) test or sit the Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE) 
    • you need to inspire subsidising to begin, assume control, join or maintain a business in the UK
  • study for up to 30 days, as long as it's not the fundamental explanation behind your visit
  • participate in a trade program or instructive visit (in case you're under 18) 
  • change over your common association into a marriage 

You can not:

  • do paid or unpaid work
  • live in the UK for drawn out stretches of time through regular visits 
  • get public funds
  • marry or register a civil partnership, or give notice of marriage or civil partnership
  • use the e-visa as a multiple entry visa
  • change your travel plans

UK Electronic Visa Waiver (EVW)