Important Requirements For ESTA Applicants
  • If you are a US Citizen and hold dual nationality with a Visa Waiver Program country you are not required to have an ESTA. You must use your US passport to travel to the USA.
  • A passport indicating that the bearer is a British Subject, British Dependent Territories Citizen, British Overseas Citizen, British National (Overseas) Citizen, or British Protected Person does not qualify for travel without a visa. A passport which states holder has Right of Abode or indefinite leave to remain in the United Kingdom does not qualify for visa free travel.
  • An ESTA is only available to the following nationals:  Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Malta, Hungary, Slovakia, Taiwan, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Czech Republic, Latvia, South Korea, Norway, Saint Martin, Singapore, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Estonia, Lithuania, Greece
  • Please note: following recent changes under the Terrorist Travel Prevention Act, nationals of VWP countries who have visited: Iran, Iraq, Sudan, Syria, Libya, Somalia or Yemen on or after March, 2011 are no longer eligible to apply for an ESTA.
  • Nationals of VWP countries who are also nationals of Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria or Yemen are not eligible for an ESTA.
Get a visit visa to travel to the United States for up to 90 days. Only available to citizens from member countries of the ESTA system (see above)
Get a US Tourist visa to visit for up to 90 days at a time. Also known as a non-immigrant visa, you can enter the USA for pleasure, business or medical treatment. 
  • About Us 

    iam (immigration and migration)
    225 Marsh Wall, London
    E14 9FW - 0333 006 4506