Human Resource Coordinator works as a HR administrator, who is responsible for recording meetings, performance and providing support to complete each task.
- Produce and submit activities reports to HR manager.
- Distribute correspondence to the appropriate person of the team
- Maintain records of personnel-related data in both paper and the database.
- Contact with other departments or functions.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management or relevant fields.
- Ability in using MicroSoft Office and other relevant tools.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- CIPD certification is an advantage.
- Relevant work experience could be an advantage.