Software & Hardware Managers
IT manager is responsible for the normal operation of company’s computer systems with several requirements.
- Install and keep the update of the software in the company’s computers.
- Training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance.
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or similar field.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software systems.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work independently and work with others.
- Relevant work experience or certification could be an advantage.