Event coordinator responsibilities include providing outstanding customer service and organizing memorable events that meet quality expectations.
- Creating event proposals which fit client requirements and presenting proposals by deadline.
- Maintaining a working relationship with vendors and venues.
- Planning event aspects, such as venue, seating, dining, and guest list.
- Coordinating event entertainment, including music, performers, and guest speakers.
- Managing and overseeing events, like problem-solving, communicating with staff, and organising vendors.
- Communicating with marketing team to create effective advertisements for each event.
- Bachelor degree in Event Management or related field.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently.
- Proficiency in MicroSoft Office.
- Have relevant experience could be an advantage.