Sales coordinator need to provide necessary materials of projects, allocate tasks, keep recording events and feedbacks from customers.
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information.
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material.
- Respond to complaints from customers immediately.
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems.
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements.
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events.
- Bachelor degree in business administration or relevant field.
- Proficiency in MicroSoft Office and other office software.
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven experience in sales could be an advantage.