Recruitment consultants are responsible for attracting candidates and matching them to temporary or permanent positions with client companies.
- Understand all aspects of client companies like work culture and environment.
- Advertise vacancies through a range of media, such as websites, magazines.
- Build relationships with candidates and employers.
- Use candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy.
- Manage interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
- Negotiate pay and salary rates between client and candidates.
- Ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sales and negotiation skills.
- Time management and organisational skills;
- Ability to work with others.
- Relevant work experience could be an advantage.