English Language Secure Test

After the polemic on the beginning of this year about English Tests, ETS is no longer licensed by the Home Office to award Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC) and Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) iBT tests for UK immigration purposes. Because of this, customers should use another test provider.

If you are applying from the following countries you need to book a secure English language test:

  • Aruba,
  • Benin,
  • Bermuda,
  • French Polynesia,
  • Greenland,
  • Guam,
  • Guinea,
  • Haiti,
  • Honduras,
  • Kyrgyzstan,
  • Mali,
  • Mauritania,
  • Netherlands Antilles,
  • Nicaragua,
  • Northern Mariana Islands,
  • Swaziland,
  • Tajikistan,
  • Togo,
  • Virgin Islands,
  • West Bank.

If the visa you are applying for asks you to prove your English language ability, you should use the approved English Language tests list provided here: Approved English Language Tests. The guide for your visa category will also show details of the level of test you must pass.


Leave a reply

I consent to Immigration And Migration and it's group companies collecting my data.
This comment collects your personal data so as we can conduct work on your behalf. Check out our privacy policy for the full story on how we protect and manage your submitted Data!

UK Immigration

Business People & Investors
Sole Representatives
Tier 1 UK Visas
Tier 1 UK General Visa
Tier 1 UK (General) Assessment
Tier 1 Uk Entrepreneur Visa
Tier 1 UK Graduate Entrepreneur Visa
Studying in the UK
Tier 4 (General) UK Student Visas
Tier 4 (Child) UK Student Visa
UK Student Visitor Visa
Other Immigration Applications
Ancestry and Commonwealth
EEA Applications
Long Residence
Indefinite Leave (ILR)
British Citizenship
Other Visa Countries
United States

Work Permits
Tier 2 UK General Visa
Tier 2 UK Immigration Migrant Application
Temporary Workers
Tier 5 UK Youth Mobility Scheme
Visiting the UK
General Visitor Visa
Business Visitor Visa
Family Visitor Visa
Child Visitor Visa
Marriage Visitor Visa
Family Immigration
Spouses and Partners
Dependant Children
Extended Family Members

Businesses and Institutions
Sponsorship Licences
Education Providers
Global Mobility
Professional Partners